DPAC Executive (2018/2019 School Year)
- Chair: Shaun Kalley, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair: Michele Buckman, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Amanda Hillis, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: <vacant> email@example.com
Members at Large
- Sandra Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Ke, email@example.com
- Anne Montgomery, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations or General inquiries: email@example.com
The Vancouver DPAC Executive consists of a maximum of 12 members. If you are interested in learning more about the DPAC Executive, please contact any member for more information.
Nominations are accepted in May for election to open positions at our June AGM for three-year terms. Nominations are also accepted mid year for the remainder of that school year. Candidates must have a child in the Vancouver school system, be nominated by the PAC at a school their child attends, and complete a nomination form in order to run for election.