DPAC Executive (2017/2018 School Year)
- Chair: Rob Peregoodoff, email@example.com
- Vice-Chair: Shaun Kalley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Amanda Hillis, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Crystal Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members at Large
- Erin Arnold, email@example.com
- Stephen Filbey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Ke, email@example.com
- Anne Montgomery, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgane Oger, email@example.com
Media Relations or General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vancouver DPAC Executive consists of a maximum of 12 members. If you are interested in learning more about the DPAC Executive, please contact any member for more information.
Nominations are accepted in May for election to open positions at our June AGM for three-year terms. Nominations are also accepted mid year for the remainder of that school year. Candidates must have a child in the Vancouver school system, be nominated by the PAC at a school their child attends, and complete a nomination form in order to run for election.