DPAC Executive (2016/2017 School Year)
- Chair: Morgane Oger, firstname.lastname@example.org (Elected June 2016)
- Vice-Chair: Nathan Wilkes, email@example.com (Elected September 2016)
- Secretary: Shaun Kalley, firstname.lastname@example.org (Elected September 2016)
- Treasurer: Olecia Walker, email@example.com (Elected September 2016)
Media Relations or General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members at Large
- Erin Arnold, email@example.com
- Bippan Dhillon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Dow, email@example.com
- Amanda Hillis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iraj Khabazian, email@example.com
- Farah Shroff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Smith, email@example.com
The Vancouver DPAC executive consists of a maximum of 12 members. If you are interested in learning more about the DPAC executive, contact any member for more information.
Nominations are accepted in May for open positions and voting takes place in June of each year for a three year term at the AGM. Elections during the school year are for that school year only and subject to re-election in June. Candidates must be nominated and ratified by a Vancouver school PAC, have a child in the Vancouver school system, and complete a nomination form in order to run for election.