Thank you parents, PAC Chairs, PAC Reps, executives and guests for attending the 2016/2017 Vancouver DPAC AGM. Most of all, thank you for pulling through a long AGM. We achieved a lot with your help:
- The new, proposed DPAC Bylaws were passed.
- We would like to welcome the following Executives to DPAC:
- Stephen Filbey of Beaconsfield Elementary PAC
- Anne Montgomery of John Oliver Secondary PAC
- May Ke of General Wolfe PAC
- Rob Peregoodoff of Norma Rose Point School PAC
- Crystal Smith of Aboriginal Focus School / Macdonald Elementary PAC
According to the new Bylaws, we were also able to elect the Table Officers for the 2017/2018 School year (effective July 1st, 2017). Welcome to:
- Rob Peregoodoff, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shaun Kalley, Vice-Chair (email@example.com)
- Olecia Walker, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amanda Hillis, Secretary (email@example.com)
Please stay tuned for regular updates on the upcoming new school year. We welcome any comments, questions or feedback you may have and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vancouver DPAC