DPAC General Meeting
This Thursday, January 25th at 7pm in Room 180 of the School Board Office (1580 West Broadway). All parents and guardians of VSB students are welcome to attend.
Highlights include: (agenda)
- A introduction of our new superintendent, Suzanne Hoffman
- 3 motions for PACs to vote on re: VSB school facility naming including Crosstown
- Call out for level of interest in SACY presenting a special workshop on ways to engage parents at the Secondary School level
Followed by our special education workshop "Navigating Inclusive Education in the Public School System" with speakers:
- Suzanne Perreault, Inclusive Ed Parent Advocate/Mediator, Public Speaker & Workshop Educator (link to her TedX presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5XFdT7q8k)
- Mette Hamaguchi, Director of Instruction - Learning Services
If you would like to submit questions for the speakers in advance, please email email@example.com by the end of Wednesday, January 24th.
PDF of poster if you'd like to print and share.
- Please submit any events or requests for the February DPAC newsletter by Tuesday, January 30th.
- Our next Executive meeting will be on Thursday, February 8th. Already booked are: